Built to Sell: In-Person VIP Day
September 29 @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pmFree – $179.00
Build a Business that is proven, process-driven, and profitable even if you never want to sell. (You will love your business so much you would buy it yourself!)
Our clients often wonder: why do business consultants start with the exit plan?! The answer is the same reason you set any goal: when you begin with the end in mind, it helps you make wise decisions today. There are 3 key principles that inform this “exit plan first” philosophy:
- You should always run a company as if it will last forever.
- The best businesses are sellable (see why below) —even if you have no intention of cashing out or stepping back any time soon.
- Once your business can run without you, you’ll have a valuable asset that generates a predictable Return on Sales %.
9 Saleability Truths You Need to Know:
- You can’t sell your business because it’s killing you – who would want that?
- You can’t sell a business if all of the know-how and processes are inside the owner’s head.
- Business value IS NOT equal to assets minus liabilities… when done right.
- Everyone exits their business eventually… one way or another.
- Your business is not just a means of income, but a valuable asset you are nurturing for future gains
- You can create a win-win sale to an employee or family member that lets you capture your return on risk in creating your business.
- When you prioritize profit, (at least to industry standard but ideally to differentiated premium) everyone wins – you, employees, and customers (come to the VIP day and find out why!)
- Doing it right means having a team to help you identify and then capture the value inherent in your business
Join us for this VIP day to discover how your business can evolve into a business that is Built to Sell!