Built to Sell: Webinar Option
September 28 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Same content as our VIP Day but on Zoom
Build a Business that is proven, process-driven, and profitable even if you never want to sell. (You will love your business so much you would buy it yourself!)
Our clients often wonder: why do business consultants start with the exit plan?! The answer is the same reason you set any goal: when you begin with the end in mind, it helps you make wise decisions today. There are 3 key principles that inform this “exit plan first” philosophy:
- You should always run a company as if it will last forever.
- The best businesses are sellable (see why below) —even if you have no intention of cashing out or stepping back any time soon.
- Once your business can run without you, you’ll have a valuable asset that generates a predictable Return on Sales %.
9 Saleability Truths You Need to Know:
- You can’t sell your business because it’s killing you – who would want that?
- You can’t sell a business if all of the know-how and processes are inside the owner’s head.
- Business value IS NOT equal to assets minus liabilities… when done right.
- Everyone exits their business eventually… one way or another.
- Your business is not just a means of income, but a valuable asset you are nurturing for future gains
- You can create a win-win sale to an employee or family member that lets you capture your return on risk in creating your business.
- When you prioritize profit, (at least to industry standard but ideally to differentiated premium) everyone wins – you, employees, and customers (come to the VIP day and find out why!)
- Doing it right means having a team to help you identify and then capture the value inherent in your business
Join us for this Webinar version of our VIP day to discover how your business can evolve into a business that is Built to Sell!